Measuring instrument which checks the qualities of a FI switch.
It is all about the measuring of the contact voltage in particular, determing
time and tripping current of RCD types A, AC, S and F.
- Digital display, backlit color OLED display
- LED for measurement point illumination
- Patented means of securing the test probes
- Compact and rugged – for service calls and laboratory use
Testing of residual current devices (RCDs)
- Measurement of touch voltage without tripping the RCCB.
Contact voltage is measured with reference to nominal residual current using
1/3 of the nominal residual current value.
- Tripping test with nom. residual current, time to trip measurement
Special tests for equipment and RCDs
- Testing of equipment and RCDs with rising residual current including
indication of tripping current
- Testing of RCDs, IΔN = 10, 30, 100, 300 and 500 mA
- Testing RCDs with
1/2 IΔN, 1 IΔN, 2 IΔN, 5 IΔN up 100 mA nominal
- Testing RCDs with half-waves (pulsating direct current) for determining
time to trip and tripping current
Testing of special RCDs
- selective S, type AC, type A
Measurement of line voltage and fault loop impedance