Cost Reduction for Energy via Intelligent Power Limitation
With the power limitation it is possible, preventing peaks in the power consumption of the heatings or limitation of the complete current consumption
The manipulated variables of the channels with a configured heating output are automatically limited by the controller in accordance with power limitation. The positioning output of the individual channels is synchronized and the heaters are activated with in a staggered pattern.
- 0% -> function inactive, possible for power peaks in the normal service
- 100% -> To avoid of power peaks, actuation with 100% Advantage: This function is also active when power limitation has been set to 100% so that all eight channels produce full heat during actuation. However, current loading is more evenly spread at the operating point, thus avoiding power peaks.
- X% -> Current limitation, maximum 1..7 heatings of 8 simultaneous one To avoid of power peaks in the normal service, power limitation during actuation
- Limitation of the current consumption over dragging rings
- Cost reduction by reduction of the cable crosscut