The calibrated, compact energy meters included in our Compact Line product range can be used to acquire and bill active energy in industrial, household, commercial and building management applications.
Relevant values are transmitted to data logging, billing and optimizing systems, as well as to building automation and control technology applications, by means of 2 pulse outputs or the integrated infrared interface and an external interface module. Modbus, M-Bus and Ethernet are currently supported.
Two S0 Pulse Outputs
The meter also measures all of the electrical system’s essential parameters and makes them available via the infrared interface. Energy and instantaneous power values appear directly at the display.
- Compact, double-tariff energy meter for 4 quadrants, import and export, partial and aggregate meter and up to 30 measured values for real-time quantities
- Variants for 2, 3 and 4-wire-systems with 80 A direct-connection, or 1A and 5A transformer connection
- Programmable current transformer ratio of 1 to 10000 and additionally displayable secondary value for energy
- Double-tariff measurement with input for tariff switching
- Partial meter can be started, stopped and reset
- Active energy measurement per EN50470-3, class B, for industrial and commercial applications, as well as demanding household applications
- Cost savings thanks to initial calibration at the factory in accordance with MID, conformity assessment procedure modules B and D
- Reactive energy measurement per EN 62053-23, class 2
- Phase sequence indicator and error detection for violation of voltage, current and frequency measuring ranges
- 2 programmable pulse outputs for energy values
- Flexible communication via infrared interface and optional interface modules for M-Bus, Modbus and Ethernet
- Large LCD panel with background illumination
- Tamper-proof covers, configuration disabling
- 3 year guarantee
- Made in EU
1 (6) A and 5 (6) A
||230 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
||3 x 400 to 415 V, 50 / 60 Hz
||3 x 230 / 400 to 240 / 415 V, 50 / 60 Hz
See accessories below for optional interface modules.