for the measurement of loop resistance, determination of
short-circuit current and the display of applicable fuse ratings.
In addition to complete testing for the effectiveness of RCDs, the instrument is also
capable of phase sequence analysis, as well as the measurement of voltage and frequency.
- The extremely rugged, two component housing with integral
impact guard makes the PROFITEST C perfect for use by on-site
installation teams, and it supplements the Profitest 204 in accordance with the new EN
60204 in an ideal fashion.
- A large, illuminated, anti-reflection graphic display allows
for clear, intuitive, menu-driven operation, and operation is quick and easy with a total
of only 5 keys.
- The integrated measurement value memory can be read out via
the infrared data interface, which is included as standard equipment. Print-outs and
reports can also be read out via the IR interface, and it can be used for updates to
assure that the instrument continues to meet future demands as well.
- Stored measurement values can be accurately assigned to
their respective electrical circuits, distributors and buildings with the alphanumeric
- Unambiguous GO / NO-GO decisions are made possible with LEDs
and display messages.
- Various languages can be selected for the user interface,
and a phase tester has been integrated into the instrument.
- A carrying strap, a stand, holders for test probes and
cables and a recharging socket for NiCd/NiMH batteries round out the convenient and safe
There are also versions for the countries:
England (UK+GB), Sweden, Italy, Tschech Rep., Netherlands, Spain, France,
Portugal, Norway, Finland, Poland und Denmark.
Also available in a set with
Set PROFITEST C / METRISO C
Click here to turn around the PROFITEST C with your mouse.