Important - Recommendations for Instrument Replacement: SSP → SYSKON
As of immediately, the old 62N... and 64N... SSP Konstanters can be easily replaced with the SYSKON Konstanter ...
... without changing your current test software!
A new software driver makes it possible for the SYSKON to perform exactly like an SSP Konstanter.
In light of a future phase-out of the SSP Konstanter, this is an important and farsighted step in the right direction.
SSP 62N../ 64N.. → SYSKON
However, in the event that all of the technical advantages of the SYSKON Konstanter are required ...
- Expanded analog interface
- Better resolution in the mV range
- Larger sequential access memory for basic settings
- More memory capacity
- Adjustment of response times to shorter values
- Programmable sub-sequences
- And thus the ability to store more complex sequences
- Improved USB remote software
... original SYSKON driver software should be installed and used.
As a result, the test software would of course have to be updated as well.
Donwload driver and documentation for SSP simulation.