Universal test instrument for testing the electrical safety of electrical devices
In order to evaluate electrical safety, tests are performed for protective conductor connections, insulation resistance and leakage current (differential current, equivalent leakage current, primary leakage current, welding circuit leakage current and contact current).
Technical safety tests for, amongst others:
- Electrical equipment per DIN VDE 0701-0702
- Arc welding equipment per VDE 0544-4 / IEC 60974-4
- Protective conductor resistance (with 200 mA and 10 A test current)
- Insulation resistance (LN → PE, LN → secondary circuit, secondary circuit → PE)
- Leakage current (e.g. protective conductor current, primary leakage current,
contact current, current from welding circuits,
differential current, equivalent leakage current, direct leakage current etc.)
- Voltage (e.g. open-circuit voltage, AC, DC and TRMS extra-low voltage)
- Automatic recognition of safety class (I, II) (with German and French outlets only) and mains connection errors
- works also with the Swiss outlet
- Safety for the user thanks to integrated personal protection - suitable for persons with basic electro-technical instruction
- Menu-driven test sequences: fully automated or manual for:
- Arc welding equipment (IEC 60974-4)
- Direct earthing contact connection
- 16 A or 32 A via adapter
- Extension cables
- Passive tests (VDE 0701-0702)
- Active tests (VDE 0701-0702)
- Testing of computer equipment
- Convenient memory and report generating functions
- Data interface for PC, barcode, transponder and memory expansion
- Report generating with ETC software - free of charge after registering at myGMC (see below)
- German user prompting
- Open-circuit voltage testing via optional Secuload - peak-value rectifier with load
- Optional 16 or 32 A three-phase adapter can also be connected
- Dimensions: 292 x 130 x 243 mm, weight: 4.5 kg
- Automatic detection and indication of whether or not the probe is connected to PE
- Direct read-out of measurement data via the RS 232 interface (direct printing)
- Calibration certificate per DAkkS
The device under test is checked for the following before each test:
- Is there a short-circuit between L and N?
- Does body contact exist between L and the housing?
- Is the device under test connected to the test socket?
- Is the test probe connected to the SECUTEST?
- Is the device under test equipped with a protective conductor?
- During testing, the SECUTEST continuously monitors the flow of current and immediately disconnects the test socket from the mains if fault current of greater than approximately 15 mA occurs.
|| Features Combination
Selectable test current: ±200 mA DC or 10 A AC
Data memory for up to 125 tests
|Retrofitting of SECUTEST SIII or SECUTEST SII+10
or SECUTEST S2N+10 to Secutest S2N+W
(retrofitted by GMC-I Service GmbH)
|Profiset VDE 0544-4
||Tester Set consists of:
SECUTEST S2N+W, M7010...D21
SECUTEST Si+ M701G
Adapter AT16-DI Z750A
Adapter Cable 16/32 Z750F
Carrying Bag F2020
Technical seminars regarding VDE with SECUTEST S2N+W
FAQs - Frequently asked questions about SECUTEST instruments