4¾ place, folding universal TRMS multimeter with "auto fuse"
Folding digital multimeter for universal use in general electrical and
electronics applications, as well as for automotive service.
Ideal reading angle adjustment thanks to tilt stand. When suspended from the
neck strap, both hands are free for performing measurements. The instrument is
switched off automatically when folded closed, and the display and the control
panel are protected against damage. Automatic shutdown in the event of
overcurrent minimizes maintenance costs and reduces downtime.
- Precision multimeter, resolution: 10 uV, 10 nA, 10 mOhm
- TRMS measurement of VAC and IAC up to 1 kHz
- Voltage measurement: 300 mV, 3/30/300/600 VDC/AC
- Current measurement 300 uA, 3/30/300 mA, 15 ADC/AC direct, via
transformer or via current sensor with voltage output
- Resistance measurement: 300 Ohm, 3/30/300 kOhm, 3/30 MOhm
- Frequency measurement: 300 Hz, 3/100 kHz
- Capacitance measurement: 30/300 nF, 3/30/300/3000/30000 uF
- Measured value storage and MIN-MAX recording
- Overload and blown fuse indication
- Temperature measurement with automatic Pt sensor recognition: Pt100,
- Automatic and manual measuring range selection
- 20 mm digital display with supplementary analog scale
- DKD certificate and 3 year guarantee
- Dimensions: 146 x 118 x 44 mm
- Weight: approx. 450 gr. including batteries