The KINAX N702 converts the tilt angle into a direct current signal,
proportional to the angle.
Tilt angle values of a plattform e.g. on cranes, heavy-duty vehicles,
excavators and drilling machines, ships and offshore facilities stand for
important measuring data as a part of the savety and control system of that type
of machinery. Angular measurement, for instance for equipment levelling is
performed in such cases.
For acquisition the angular position of a crane jib, the lateral inclination of
a vehicle, the orientation of a lifting platform, the weir trap or of comparable
facilities the KINAX N702 can also be used.
Measuring range, sense of rotation and zero position function programmed
directly at the KINAX N702
- The output signal, representing the tilt angle, is provided either in form
of an current or voltage variation
- The transmitter is inside a robust splash-proof aluminium case with
enclosure protection IP66
- The pendulum system is oil damped
- The position of the pendulum is measured with a non contact
magnetoresistive angular position transmitter
- Pendulum shaft has no mechanical stops and can be 360° infinitely rotated